- The Frontier, Fort Andross, Brunswick
- Tao Yuan, Maine St., Brunswick, Regional Japanese high cuisine. Outstanding. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
- Portland Pie, Maine St., Brunswick…Pizza place
- Byrnes Irish Pub, Brunswick and Bath
- Beale Street Barbecue, Bath, Best Pulled Pork
- Bombay Mahal, Maine Street, Brunswick, Be sure to try the rice pudding
- Joshua’s Restaurant and Tavern, Maine Street, Brunswick, Consistently good lobster dinners
- Asian Garden, Maine Street, Brunswick
- Red’s Eats, Wiscasset, “Best Lobster Roll on Earth”
- Little Village Bistro, Wiscasset, Federal Street
- Local Market & Café, Maine Street, Brunswick
- Fore Street, Portland, Sam Heyward
- Scales, Portland, Sam Heyward and Donald Street next to RiRa Irish restaurant new Ferry Building
- The Tuscany Brick Oven Bistro in Freeport. Top Notch.
- Ports of Italy, Boothbay Harbor
- Mc Seagull’s, Boothbay Harbor
- Benkays Japanese, Portland, Best Sushi in Maine
- Paul’s Steaks at Boothbay Country Club. Public dining
Other Products and Services
- Clinic, Martin’s Point, Brunswick Cook’s Corner.
- Tom Anglim, DDS, Bath
- Maine Auto Service, Brunswick, Steve is the manager
- Pinkham’s Seafood, Boothbay, Route 24
- Cantrell Seafood, Route 196 Topsham… great prices.
Spirits, Wine and Liquor:
- Tess’s Market, Brunswick, great selection of wine
- Bootlegger’s, Topsham
- Reflections Auto Salon, Brunswick
- Wild Oat Bakery & Cafe
- Zu Bakery (“Bread to die for”), sells out in first 2 hours, Brunswick Winter Farmer’s Market at Fort Andross. Summer Farmer’s Market at Crystal Farm, Brunswick
- Mae’s Café, Bath, great breakfasts and lunches, Closed in winter
- Atlantic Bakery, Portland “Frishee” is my favorite. It’s served at Fore Street
- Italian Pastries, Lewiston. Outstanding, worth the trip. Closed Mondays
- Red Barn Coffee, Summer – Brunswick Mall Farmer’s Market, Winter – Topsham Fairgrounds Farmer’s Market, Sumatra is my favorite.
- Bisson’s Farm, Topsham
- IGA in Bath, Steve is the owner.
- Smith’s Smokehouse at Brunswick Winter Farmer’s Market at Fort Andross. Summer at Crystal Farmer’s Market, Brunswick
- The Sausage Kitchen, Lisbon Falls
- Pub Breweries:
- Flight Deck, Brunswick Executive Airport, Nate
- Norway Savings, Free Checking
- Amato’s , Bath, Brunswick and Portland
Brunswick and Bath Hardware Stores:
- Ace Roger’s Hardware in Bath
- The Inn at the Cuckholds (Lighthouse Inn), Mark and Heather, Expensive but very special, often sold out.
- Now You’re Cooking, Bath, Michael is the owner.